Hi! I’m Rachel…
I grew up with a film camera in my hands. My little fingers loved pushing down the shutter and saving a moment forever. Years later when my mom got a digital camera, I became so amazed with the technology that I wrote in my diary that I wanted to be a photographer when I grew up. Fast forward 15 years and here I am fulfilling that little diary wish! Rachel Ivie Photography is all about capturing moments in time that you want to remember forever. From tiny newborn toes to family laughter, from radiant high school seniors to couples in love.
Since time travel isn’t a thing yet, let me put a pause on what your heart wants to remember forever!
- I am a wife and mama to adorable boy/girl twins. It’s seriously double trouble at our house.
- I’ve lived in three of the most beautiful states: Washington, Hawaii, and now Utah.
- I love the rain. LOVE IT.
- My favorite thing about being a photographer is the heightened sense of beauty all around me and being able to capture it.
- If I’m not eating ice cream, I’m probably eating oatmeal. Or peanut butter straight from the jar.
- My heart belongs in Disney World.
- I can’t swim. (a bad combination when living in Hawaii!)